History

Chateau d'Heucourt is located in the village of Heucourt Croquoison (165 inhabitants) in Picardie in the North-West of France, centrally located between Calais (approximately 1,5 hrs drive) and Paris (approximately 2 hrs drive)).
The castle was built in Renaissance style (with four turrets) in the middle of the nineteenth century (the plan started in 1831 and the castle was habited in 1865).

The family Danzel d'Aumont built the castle and lived there until the current owners,Willem Dilven and his wife Hélène Nijhoff, purchased it.